Budget Revision Requests: To request a budget revision, the proper form must be submitted to your TAJF Program Officer via email. Your PO will communicate next steps once s/he/they receive the form. Prior to submitting your request, please review TAJF GGP Article VI. Be sure to separate Program (Direct) and Administrative (Indirect) costs. A copy of the budget revision request form is available at: http://www.teajf.org/grants/admin_forms.aspx
Texas Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program (SLRAP) Application Process: TAJF is now offering quarterly entry into the Texas SLRAP. The deadline for the pending application covering quarters 2, 3 and 4 is 11:59 PM August 13, 2022. Direct questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org or LDMelton@teajf.org.
TAJF Webgrants Conversion UNDERWAY: Please be advised this system will undergo a system upgrade starting at 4 pm Central, Thursday, August 4, 2022, and lasting through 7 am Central, Monday, August 8, 2022.
What do I need to do? Please ensure your organization plans accordingly - 4 pm Central, Thursday, August 4, 2022, and lasting through 7 am Central, Monday, August 8, 2022.
- Perform any requisite tasks prior to the onset of the upgrade – this could include submitting claims or other contract-related activity.
- Save all login activity and log out prior to 4 pm Central, Thursday, August 4, 2022.
- Do not attempt to log back into the system until the upgrade has been completed after 7 am Central, Monday, August 8, 2022. Any activity performed during this time may not be preserved.
Though little impact is anticipated to your organization, this will include a major upgrade, which will substantially change the appearance you have come to expect. Notable improvements include:
- A modern, fresh new look to the platform that powers WebGrants.
- The old page displayed immediately after login (Main Menu) will be removed and its content will be a dynamic, continuously available, side menu appended to the left of your screen
- The new page displayed immediately after login becomes your Dashboard. All workflow requiring your attention will be loaded and accessible here.
- All content within each workflow is hyperlinked. You may select any field within the row to view.
- All assigned workflows may be sorted ascending/descending upon any single desired field column header.
- Enhanced search navigation options added
- Various components/sub-components previously listed vertically are now displayed as tabs horizontally.
Should you encounter any unforeseen issues following upgrade completion, please email me or your Program Officer for technical assistance. Video Guidance can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnUIMubFV0gFoNM0aEbUrtS-0w2C3xazU